For every woman there are certain things that we just LOVE. Certain pieces of clothing, accessories, books, foods and parts of nature; all could fit into this category. Note – these are things that make me feel good of special, I am not including my family as they always make me feel special and I will always love them. This list is purely selfish. I thought since I was taking this journey it was time to figure out what exactly I love and why if possible.
So here is my list
10 Things That I Love
1. A new tube of Lipstick.: There is just something about that fresh, smooth surface that makes me feel good.
2. Shasta Daisies: Daisies are my favorite flower. They remind me of innocence, spring and renewal.
3. Black V neck tee shirts: I don’t know why I love these but I do. I would rather wear a black v neck tee than almost anything else.
4. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: these seem to be my comfort food favorite of late. They remind me of childhood.
5. Quiet time: time to just enjoy the quiet/peace. Doesn’t have to be long but just a few minutes of absolute silence.
6. Bread Pudding: This southern classic just makes me happy. I don’t even have to be hungry to want this dish.
7. Hummingbirds: I love watching these tiny winged creatures flit around and am reminded that even the smallest creatures were created by God.
8. Pajama Pants: Just for pure comforts sake.
9. Candles: there is just something about the scent and flicker of a candle burning that makes me smile.
10. Diet Coke: it is my version of Coffee.
So this is my list of 10 things. What is yours? Please share in the comments below. I would love to see what you love.